#NODAPl: list of ways to contribute
It is so important to support our Native people fighting to protect our water! They are peacefully protesting to protect one of the main water sources in the U.S. against the building of yet another oil pipeline that will (as they all do) eventually leak and poison the water. This is the only natural source of water for the Standing Rock Sioux. These peaceful protectors are now being brutally attacked by a militarized police force and this is largely being ignored by the federal and state government and national media.
For those of us who cannot be there on the ground, these are ways in which we can contribute and support:
1. Call North Dakota governor Jack Dalrymple at 701-328-2200. When leaving a message stating your thoughts about this subject please be professional.
2. Sign the petition to the White House to Stop DAPL: Https://Petitions.Whitehouse.Gov/…/Stop-Construction…
3. Donate to support the Standing Rock Sioux: Http://Standingrock.Org/…/Standing-Rock-Sioux-Tribe…/
4. Donate items from the Sacred Stone Camp Supply List: Http://Sacredstonecamp.Org/Supply-List/
5. Call the White House at (202) 456-1111 or (202) 456-1414. Tell President Obama to rescind the Army Corps of Engineers’ Permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline.
6. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp Legal Defense Fund: Https://Fundrazr.Com/D19fAf
7. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp gofundme account: Https://Www.Gofundme.Com/Sacredstonecamp
8. Call the Army Corps of Engineers and demand that they reverse the permit: (202) 761-5903
9. Sign other petitions asking President Obama to stop the Dakota Access Pipeline: Https://Act.Credoaction.Com/Sign/NoDAPL
10. Call the executives of the companies that are building the pipeline:
a. Lee Hanse Executive Vice President Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. 800 E Sonterra Blvd #400 San Antonio, Texas 78258 Telephone: (210) 403-6455 Lee.Hanse@energytransfer.com
b. Glenn Emery Vice President Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. 800 E Sonterra Blvd #400 San Antonio, Texas 78258 Telephone: (210) 403-6762 Glenn.Emery@energytransfer.com
c. Michael (Cliff) Waters Lead Analyst Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. 1300 Main St. Houston, Texas 77002 Telephone: (713) 989-2404 Michael.Waters@energytransfer.com
This list is reposted from The Hood Witch.
Leave a Reply.
I'm just a Blexican artist from a city by the SF Bay. Creating is like breathing to me. My passion is sharing knowledge, culture, and vibrant colors with the world.