The Tepeyac Earrings are symbols of Mother Earth's divinity. Tepeyac is the site in Mexico City where ancestors would bring flowers as offerings to the divine feminine, long before the Spanish claimed the site for their own beliefs. These beauties are made as a tribute to the divine feminine energies.
What are they made of, you ask?
- 14K gold-filled earring hooks and findings
- 14K gold-filled rolo chain
- Handcrafted with cotton floral fabric
- Upcycled, sturdy leather- tan leather visible on the back of earrings
- Super lightweight- which saves your ear lobes!
- Length: 3.25"
- Width: 3.25"