Honor Native People Mask- Medium
These masks have been all over CNN, NBC, Telemundo, BELatina, Hip Latina, and many more publications in 2020! With thousands of these beautifully handcrafted masks all over the country keeping folks safe, you've got to find out what all the buzz is about!
Here’s what folks had to say:
· “Since this is about my fifth or sixth mask purchased, I figured it was time to leave a proper review. These masks are incredible and what I consider the unicorn mask. Every feature that is lacking in others, this one has! Start with sizing/fit - the medium actually fits my face and doesn't hide it from under my eyes to neck like most others. When you add the nose clip, it is a perfect seal on my face. No glasses fogging up here. I feel super protected! Quality - they have been washed a bunch (hang dry) and look brand new, crisp and comfortable. Fabric- you won't find these fabrics anywhere else and I am constantly complemented when I rock my Azteca Negra masks. Filter pocket - not many masks have them and I add my own for an added layer of protection. If you have to wear a mask, it should be one that is stylish, fits well and keeps you safe. This is it, folks!” – Amelia S.
· Made with pre-washed/pre-shrunk cotton fabric
· Includes a filter pocket (filter not included)
· Double-sided & each is lined with non-woven interfacing (4 layers of material/mask)
· Washable for reuse
· Includes a metal wire inside the bridge of the nose
· Mask length: 6”
· Mask width: 10.75”
· Elastic ear bands: 5” (can stretch up to 8”)
**Not a replacement for N95 masks, but can help to reduce the spread of germs. Consider adding a filter to your mask for extra protection.